Thursday, May 26, 2011

Katchup time (;

So its been a good four years or so since iv even posted anything on here. Lets play katchup (:
  • Im  15 at the moment,But it's not that exciting of a number 
  • My favorite colors are still red & navy blue,wont ever change 
  • My Dad painted my room last month Red and a Cream color 
  • I also Got a new TV in my room &&' a Chandelier too
  • My Doggie Walnut died Four years ago, He knew how to say I LOVE YOU...Literally<3
  • And since then we have Two new Doggies,And the one that iv had since i was little
  • Theirs Spike,Olliver, And Coco they are the  cutest things(:
  • There is exactly 11 days left of my freshman year Then its SUMMER Vacation<3

Yeah,Summer when every one works out so they can get that perfect beach body,When you can walk outside and smell that good smell of SPF50 or Hawaiian Coconut tanning lotion . When every one is racing to be first in line to get into Raging Waters & Six Flags Yeaahh uhh huhh its that time[:
                      SOOOOOOO,.on that note buh byee finna get my tan on .Lol
                                                               R.I.P. Walnut Andrews
                                          Photobucket
Look At My Room<3333
Photobucket
                                                 Love Amanda kellie Andrews<3

No comments: